Welcome to my page..

I love , I like, I miss...

D'J Vogue Fan Box

D'J Vogue on Facebook

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Time

During this few months.. lots of thought came to my mind..

How to judge a person in work?? and how to be sure who is your blossom friends..

Can we judge a person by body language and/or by the seriousness in his/her attitude??

A person will always won't show up their true color till the very critical moment.

As in work, i believe and sure that.. everyone is competiting one another in work, career and popularity.

Does anyone think before that.. who can be your true friends and who can be your good colleague that you will remember always...

Time is the matters for all ..

Time can drift people apart.. but time can test out a person.

Time is so important .. to the extend of every single people in the world are asking for more..
coz time are so precious...

i'm thinking that.. if without time.. we cant gauge anything.. to people in work, to your bond with soul partner and to your findness of friendship..

Have you all think of that before... ?? Or juz dun have the TIME to think out at all..

1 comment:

NKM said...

time is my blog!!!